In this section, you will find the freshest no deposit bonuses that the Casinova.org community has discovered in various online casinos. Some of them become available immediately after registering a game account, but most bonus promotions are still for existing clients. This way, online casinos usually promote new slots with free spins, but, in rare cases, they can also offer free bonus credits.
Casinova.org looks for only casino websites with the best no deposit bonuses offers. So you can feel safe playing in all the recommended online casinos available on our website. If you decide to try your luck and also get to know about the no deposit casinos, we offer you choose them from our list below.
Our community always studies and experiences the no deposit offers the online casinos provide. Therefore, we try to select only the online casinos’ best offers, which are sure to charge players with positive emotions.
New No Deposit Casinos 2021
Though no deposit bonus offers are rare now in gambling houses, they still exist! Above, we have listed only the new 2021 no deposit casinos. Choose the bonus that suits you best and enjoy the game. And there’s no reason why you cannot try them all. With that, it will be easier for you to decide which casino suits you best.
On the subpages with individual bonus promotions, you can study their conditions in detail and also give your opinion in the comments. There, you can feel free to ask any questions about no deposit offers and share about the real winnings you have got on these promotions.
Top 5 No Deposit Casino Bonuses
|Online Casino:||No Deposit Bonus:||Bonus Code:||Online Slot:||Welcome Bonus:|
|RioBet||150 FS||FBI||Dead or Alive 2||100% Up to €500|
|Vavada||100 FS||N/A||Razor Shark||100% Up to €800|
|Slotwolf||20 FS||N/A||Fa-Fa Twins||150% Up to €350 + 50 FS|
|PlayAmo||25 FS||N/A||Book of Cats||150% Up to €300 + 150 FS|
|Bitkingz||20 FS||N/A||Elvis Frog in Vegas||125% Up to €150 + 100 FS|
How to Use the No Deposit Casino Bonus Code
If you are new to getting no deposit bonus offers from online casinos, then, at a certain point, you will have to deal with bonus codes. You may find them difficult, but they are not. They are shortcodes consisting of several letters and digits you must use as a key to unlock definite bonuses.
Some casino bonuses come with codes and some, in most cases, don’t. However, a code is not relevant to a bonus since it is only a mechanism used to redeem the existing bonuses for new players. To explain how bonus codes work, consider one of the top-rated online casinos, Riobet:
- Before you start playing in an online casino, carefully study the bonus terms and conditions to sure they are not too strict. In other words, the bonus wagering requirements (highlighted in the terms and conditions) are soft enough to give you the best chance to cash out bonus winnings if you’ve been lucky enough to earn them.
- If you are satisfied with the terms and conditions, you can create an account in RioBet Casino. However, remember that no deposit bonuses and their codes are for newbie players only.
- Click the first button Start now or Sign up for free or any similar button you can see.
- Fill in the registration form for a new Riobet account, including your username and password, agree to the casino terms and conditions, and send them to the operator.
- The casino must immediately notify you that your casino account has been approved and activated, which means that you can add funds to it.
- Having entered Riobet, move to the cashier, where on the left part of the screen you will see the title Coupon and, below it, there is a field for the bonus code, and even lower – the description of the bonus you can open with this code.
- Copy and paste or even enter your bonus code (FBI) in the box and click on Redeem.
- Once the transaction is complete, you will see the bonus ready to use in any game of your choice (provided that you are qualified for getting a bonus according to the terms and conditions).
Play in Mobile Casinos with No Deposit Bonus
Most mobile online casinos are 100% user-specific, that is, they are set up to work quickly on any device (PC, laptop, Macbook, smartphone, tablet, etc.). Also, they try to support the operating systems of such devices (Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, etc.). In other words, no matter what device you use, you will comfortably play in an online casino.
The same is about no deposit offers available in online casinos. If you know how to request and use a bonus offer on your PC, you will be able to use it on your favorite mobile device as well. Please note that you can only request and use the no deposit bonus only once regardless of the platform.
The good news is that once the bonus is redeemed, you can switch between platforms to play it while it is still valid. It becomes possible because regardless of the platform and operating system you’ve chosen to play, you have one username and password for all assigned no deposit bonuses.
No Deposit Casinos: Where You Can Find Benefit
There are several pitfalls you should remember using no deposit bonus credits. Thus, you will avoid problems with online casinos. The standard rules for most gambling websites are as follows:
- Turnover: You must wager a no deposit bonus before depositing real money. Frequently, you lose the entire bonus if try to turn it off and add funds to your account.
- Deposit: to get a no bonus offer you needn’t depositing. However, sometimes you may read in the casino’s terms and conditions of the casino that, before the first payout, you must deposit 10 or 20 euros. In this case, it is not actually a no deposit bonus but only a tempting offer.
- Maximum amount for withdrawal: sometimes, online casinos state a maximum amount for no deposit bonuses withdrawal. For example, you can withdraw to your wallet or card only 100 euros of the winning free bonuses.
- Maximum stake rule: When playing with a bonus, a fixed maximum stake is determined. If you stake more money per game round, the bonus expires. Usually, according to the rule, the maximum stake is € 5 per spin.
- Bonus Codes: Sometimes you need codes or special casino vouchers to get bonuses. Thus, to receive a bonus, you must enter the code in a special field (see the manual above).
- Bonus is not always for everyone: sadly, but particular no deposit bonuses are unavailable to some players. Sometimes you need to deposit something to the casino at a specific time or once in history. Sometimes these are personalized actions that require an email or SMS.
- Bonus is not available in every game: mostly, you can play the bonus only on online slots. Jackpot slots are usually excluded from no deposit offers. Also, other restrictions are possible.
What No Deposit Bonuses Do Online Casinos Have?
There are lots of different offers that no deposit casinos provide us. Start-up credits or free spins for registration are always promotions for new clients. For existing clients, they are usually free spins and, in rare cases, bonus credits that a player must convert before getting a payout. The most common no deposit bonuses offered by the best online casinos are as follows:
|Type of bonus||Description|
|Free spins||Free spins with a fixed number of spins. Winnings are mostly bonus money that a player must wager later. The BitStarz casino, for instance, always offer free spins with real money winnings. Reel money winnings needn’t wagering and can be paid out at once.|
|Bonus credit||Free bonus money is added to the account very rarely. The money can be used in different games. You need only correspond to the bonus wager and comply with the existing maximal stake rules.|
|Cashback bonus||In order to return some of the lost funds to loyal players, some online casinos offer cashback bonus. This is especially suitable for those players who want to win back without making regular deposits. The percentage of such a bonus usually depends on your status at the casino and is usually credited at the end of the working week. In most cases, the percentage ranges from 5 to 15 percents.|
Brief Video Guide to No Deposit Casino Bonuses
Despite No Deposit Bonus, Play Only in Reputable Online Casinos
Many online casinos with weak enough gambling licenses offer bonuses as start-up credits or no deposit free spins. You need to carefully think about whether you can trust a particular casino and play for real money there. No doubt, online casinos with gambling licenses from Malta, Gibraltar, or the Isle of Man are a good fit.
By the way, be very careful with game providers licensed in Curacao, Montenegro, or other non-European countries. Sometimes online casinos with poor licenses don’t pay players, and in this case, you can’t get any help from the regulators.
Our Findings on No Deposit Casinos
If an online casino persistently promotes such offers as free spins or bonus credits, you should think twice if it worth to take them. Of course, with additional bonus money, the chances of winning will eventually increase, but don’t forget about the gambling house reputation. After all, as they say: ” The only free cheese is in the mousetrap.” According to this concept, you can be sure that a casino does not make gifts for free. Every effort is made to attract new clients and get them aware of the no deposit casino repository. Therefore, before playing in casinos even with the no deposit bonus, have a good think and carefully examine other players’ comments!