The following overview shows the best no deposit bonuses that the community has found in various online casinos. Some no deposit bonuses are available for registration, but most bonus promotions are for existing customers. Online casinos usually promote new slots with free spins, but there can also be free bonus credits in rare cases.
At Casinova.org we search only for reputable casino sites that offer the best no deposit bonuses; so you can feel safe playing at all recommended online casinos available on our website. If you love no deposit promotions check out our list below.
All no deposit bonuses are collected by our community. It’s best to share immediately bonuses with the community and earn Casinova’s respect. The other users are always happy about good and new offers.
New no Deposit Casinos 2021
Even though offering no deposit bonuses has gone rarer, it still happens! Above we are listing all the new no deposit casinos 2021. Choose the bonus, the suits best for you and enjoy the experience. And there´s no reason, why you couldn´t try them all. That way it´s easier for you to decide, which casino suits you the best.
The list shows the best New promotions. On the subpages of the individual bonus promotions, you can talk about the various bonuses in the comments. Questions can be asked there or prizes can be shared.
How to Use a No Deposit Casino Bonus Code
If you’re new to online casino bonus offers, at some point you’ll run into no deposit casino bonus codes. If they sound complicated, they’re really not. They’re just short codes comprising a few letters and numbers that you are required to use as a key to unlock certain bonuses.
Some casino bonuses come with codes and some don’t. But regardless, a code has no bearing on the bonus itself as it’s solely a mechanism used to redeem new player bonuses. To demonstrate how bonus codes function, consider leading online casino Riobet.
- Before you do anything else, read the bonus terms and conditions to ensure they’re not too strict. In other words, that the bonus wagering requirement (highlighted in the T&Cs) is relaxed enough to give you the best chance of cashing out bonus winnings – that is assuming you’re lucky enough to rack them up in the first place.
- If you’re happy with the terms and conditions, you can sign up for an account at RioBet Casino. Remember, however, that no deposit bonuses and their codes are solely for first time players.
- Click the first ‘Get Started Now’ or ‘Sign Up For Free’ or any similar button you see.
- Fill out Riobet new account registration form, including your username and password, agree to the casino’s T&Cs and submit.
- You should be instantly notified that your casino account has been approved and activated, which means you can add funds it.
- When logged into Riobet, make your way to the cashier where on the left side of your screen you’ll see a heading ‘Coupon,’ below that a field for the bonus code, and below that a description of the bonus that the code unlocks
- Just copy and paste or even type the bonus code (FBI) into the field and select ‘Redeem’
- Once the transaction is completed, you should see bonus, ready for you to use on any game you choose (as long its bonus-eligible as per the T&Cs).’
Playing at Mobile Casinos with a No Deposit Bonus
Because most online casinos are 100% responsive, meaning they adapt or respond automatically to the platform (PC, notebook, Mac, laptop, smart phone or tablet etc.) and the operating system (Windows, Linux, Android or Apple iOS etc.). In other words, one size fits all.
The same applies to the no deposit bonus offers available at virtual casinos. If you can claim and redeem a bonus offer on your PC, you’ll be able to use it on your favourite mobile device. Be aware that you can only claim and redeem a no deposit bonus once, regardless of the platform.
The good news is that once you’ve redeemed your bonus, you can switch between platforms to play it out while it’s still valid. This is made possible because no matter the platform you decide to play on you have a single username and password to which all of your bonuses are assigned.
No Deposit Bonus: What’s the Catch?
There are a few pitfalls to keep in mind with no deposit bonus credits so you won’t have any problems with the online casino later. The following rules are standard at most online casinos:
- Turnover: You have to wager the no-deposit bonus XY times before depositing. Often you lose the entire bonus when you try to implement it.
- Deposit: No deposit should be required for a no deposit bonus. Sometimes, however, one reads in the terms and conditions of the casino that one must have wagered € 10 or € 20 before the first payment. Then it’s actually not a real no deposit bonus.
- Maximum Cashout Amount: Sometimes a maximum withdrawal amount is required at online casinos for no deposit bonuses. You can then withdraw, for example, only € 100 in winnings from free bonuses. The money above is then completely deleted.
- Max Bet Rule: There is usually a fixed maximum bet when playing with a bonus. If you bet more money per game round, the bonus expires. Usually the max bet rule is € 5 per spin.
- Bonus codes: Sometimes codes or vouchers are required to receive the bonuses. You then have to enter the promotion code at the respective casino to receive the bonus.
- Bonus not always for everyone: Unfortunately, not all no deposit bonuses are available for all players. Sometimes you have to deposit something at the casino in a certain time, or once in the history. Sometimes these are personalized actions that require an email or SMS.
- Bonus not for all games: Most of the time, the bonus can only be implemented for slots. As a rule, jackpot slots are excluded from sales. However, there may be other restrictions.
What no Deposit Bonus Offers are There?
There are many different offers in the area of no deposit bonus promotions. Starting credits or free spins for registration are always a promotion for new customers. For existing customers, there are usually free spins and, in rare cases, bonus credits, which you have to convert before paying out. The most common forms of no deposit bonus promotions are:
|Free spins||Free spins with a fixed spin balance. Winnings are mostly bonus money and must be wagered afterwards. BitStarz casino, for example, always offers free spins, the winnings of which are real money. Real money has no wagering requirements and can be paid out immediately.|
|Bonus credit||Very rarely free bonus money is credited to an account. The money can be used in various games. You just have to meet the turnover rate and observe the possible max-bet rules.|
Despite the no Deposit Bonus, Only Play in Reputable Online Casinos
Many online casinos with rather weak gaming licenses offer bonuses as starting credits or free spins without a deposit. You should think carefully about which casinos to sign up for. Online casinos with gaming licenses from Malta, Gibraltar or the Isle of Man are good.
One should be very careful with gaming providers with licenses from Curacao, Montenegro and other non-European countries. Sometimes online casinos with bad licenses don’t pay out players and you don’t get any help from the regulators.
No Deposit Casinos FAQ
All new players who register with an online casino are eligible for a free no deposit bonus. Free no deposit bonuses should be claimed before a player makes the first real money deposit.
Make sure to find a regulated and licensed online casino which offers a free no deposit bonus. We recommend that you choose one of the online casinos featured on our gaming portal as they are all fully tested and certified for safety and the fairness of the gameplay.
It depends on the type of free no deposit bonuses a certain casino offers. If it comes in the form of free money, you can play all the games offered by the casino. If the casino offers free spins with no deposit required, you will have to play a specific game determined by the gaming venue.
To turn a no deposit bonus into real money you need to meet the wagering requirements set by the casino. As this is a bonus which requires making no deposit, the wagering requirements are typically high and set at 60x the bonus amount. That practically means that you have to place real money bets which are equal to the received amount multiplied by 60. In most casinos only wagers on slot machines contribute to the wagering requirements 100% meaning that each Rand you place as a bet counts towards the sum you need to reach.
The biggest advantage of playing at free no deposit casinos is that you can try out games without risking your own money. That differs from playing in free play or practice mode as you are allowed to turn free cash and winnings obtained while wagering it into real cash. It is not easy but it is possible.