On this page we’ve gathered a list of all the online casinos that are available on the Internet, each casino had been reviewed and rated by real casino players. We’ve done a full research for each casino, and on the list below you’ll find all the necessary details to pick your favorite online casino.
[vh-casino-grid postcount=”20″ orderby=”date” order=”DESC”]
Basic details such as the casino software providers, new players bonus and restricted/allowed countries can be found right on this page, However, to get full information about each casino you simply need to click on the Review button. This will allow you to find out exactly what each casino is all about as well as what other players thought you should know about that specific site.
Our list of newly opened online casinos contains casinos opened within the last two years. It’s great for finding new casinos with modern websites, cutting-edge features and interesting bonus offers you haven’t used yet.
How to choose a good, secure and honest online casino
Choosing a good online casino which meets all your requirements is not as easy as it sounds. To make your life easier we have created a short list of criteria you should always consider:
- The casino accepts players from your country
- Good casino reputation (evaluated by our casino review team – pick casinos with GOOD and PERFECT ratings)
- License from a respected regulator
- Reasonably high revenues compared to your highest possible wins
- High-enough withdrawal limits (compared to your highest possible wins)
- A selection of your favorite games (use the Game Provider filter on the right)
- Customer support and website localized in your native language
- Fast and helpful customer support
- Attractive and fair bonuses
- Suitable deposit and withdrawal options (use the Payment Method filter on the right)
- Intuitive and nice website
- Support for mobile devices
The criteria used for calculating our online casino ratings
Soon after we started Casino.Guru as a project, we realized that we needed to rate online casinos based on objective criteria. Trying the casino on our own isn’t enough to get a representative experience, and we would have to win huge amounts in every casino we reviewed to prove that they pay out on big winnings. That is just not possible.
That’s why our reviews are based on the experience of other players, sourced from rigorous research of various forums, mediation websites and other sources. It’s not an easy task to judge who was right in the case of complaints which remain unresolved. But in the end, we usually get an impression of how the casino treats its players.
My basic formula for the casino reputation rating considers the:
- Number of complaints where we think the casino wasn’t acting fair
- Amount of money involved in these cases
- Number of casino visitors, its estimated revenues and how long the casino operates
Writing honest casino reviews takes a lot of time
Yes, it does. For casinos with a long track record it can take up to 20 hours. Our independent casino review team members read everything they are able to find on the internet. They read all forums, mediation websites or reviews posted by real users.